Sagara wrote:And some of them are even optional. I won't spoil much, but it's failry easy to find out there.
I... don't think there are optional companions?

Sagara wrote:And some of them are even optional. I won't spoil much, but it's failry easy to find out there.
Sagara wrote:Well, I supposedly completed my class stories, but am aware there should be *another* companion for my Consular.
SPOILER - Click at your own goddamn risk!
This guy?
EDIT - CRAP, just read wowhead, he's not available right now :-(
Gracerath wrote:Mako can jump off a cliff with T7 and Corso.
...
Hrm I'm noticing a trend here. 3/4 empire starter companions are pretty enjoyable. So far for me, 0/3 on the republic side are.
Astronomic wrote:For starters the DPS's aoes hit each opponent for about 3.5k each...
1st boss is nothing but aoeing shit tons of adds...
maybe trying to tank an eltie every once in awhile that wil either make you unable to preform actiosn or throw you 80meters away.
Sabindeus wrote:Every single Jedi Knight companion is The Best
I could go into fanboy gushing detail but I'm not sure what the level of allowed spoilers should be on this thread?
baleogthefierce wrote:Sabindeus wrote:Every single Jedi Knight companion is The Best
I could go into fanboy gushing detail but I'm not sure what the level of allowed spoilers should be on this thread?
I'm sorry, but Blizz is hands down the best companion.
Sabindeus wrote:baleogthefierce wrote:Sabindeus wrote:Every single Jedi Knight companion is The Best
I could go into fanboy gushing detail but I'm not sure what the level of allowed spoilers should be on this thread?
I'm sorry, but Blizz is hands down the best companion.
I don't know who that is but there's no way he/she/it is even 50% as awesome as Kira Carsen.
Daeren wrote:So, should we have a list of servers and who's playing on them? Would be nice to know where I could meet up with other players if I succumb to the temptation that is TOR.
Daeren wrote:So, should we have a list of servers and who's playing on them? Would be nice to know where I could meet up with other players if I succumb to the temptation that is TOR.
baleogthefierce wrote:Blizz is a Jawa and his dialog is all fantastic.
Sabindeus wrote:baleogthefierce wrote:Blizz is a Jawa and his dialog is all fantastic.
Kira Carsen: "Eat lightsaber, jerk!"
<3