Passionario wrote:I thought that the 'youth' part was a dead giveaway.
You have NO idea what cybernetics can do for you
But yeah, should have caught that.

Passionario wrote:I thought that the 'youth' part was a dead giveaway.
crazyharry wrote:Speaking of money, has anyone seen a credit seller? I haven't and I am on a 'Full' server, every other MMO I have tried in the past few years has had gold sellers in since day one.
crazyharry wrote:Speaking of money, has anyone seen a credit seller? I haven't and I am on a 'Full' server, every other MMO I have tried in the past few years has had gold sellers in since day one.
aureon wrote:None on Trayus Academy.
Oh, and for the bugs.. i don't know.
We were up on the 2nd boss, hard mode, had a 0.4% wipe and then proceeded to wipe a whopping eleven times on bugs alone. (Randomly enrages out of timer, kicks us out of the istance, resets, doesn't spawn any more islands when first goes down, locks down the istance itself, randomly kills party members, i think i could go on)
Sagara wrote:Okay, just tried PvP as seer.
I'll put it mildly - I enjoyed it s much as being ass-raped by a pack of wild dickwolves.
Healing feels pointless - either you're outnumbered, and every dps will flee instead of dps, or you're outnumbering and you might as well DPS...
Astronomic wrote:Ilum PvP area is now terrible for low pop servers. The daily is to collect or kill 30 armaments/players. In about 30mins I found about 6 armaments and killed 3 players.
Torquemada wrote:Astronomic wrote:Ilum PvP area is now terrible for low pop servers. The daily is to collect or kill 30 armaments/players. In about 30mins I found about 6 armaments and killed 3 players.
They're also terrible for imbalanced servers, like one that is heavily Imperial. Like mine.
Arjuna wrote:So...anyone knows what to use the droid components on that are crafted from cybertech? I'm guessing a droid somewhere...but where, and why?
Arjuna wrote:So as a BH it's basically useless then...roger...
I'll stick to my mods and armor parts then...