Skip to content
Maintankadin

World of Logs - I need help! :(

Selcouth
Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 am

World of Logs - I need help! :(

I am raiding 25 HM and we use WoL to track our raids.

Sometimes 1 or 2 of our players die in the Council of the Elders fight and they always claim that someone else gave them a new soulfragment which stacked their debuffs too high.

Is it possible to track who gave them their debuffs?
Fetzie
Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Re: World of Logs - I need help! :(

Look for the debuff expirations and applications, and see which happen almost simultaneously?
Gruck
Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am

Re: World of Logs - I need help! :(

Selcouth wrote:I am raiding 25 HM and we use WoL to track our raids.

Sometimes 1 or 2 of our players die in the Council of the Elders fight and they always claim that someone else gave them a new soulfragment which stacked their debuffs too high.

Is it possible to track who gave them their debuffs?


Yes you can. You can use "Log query" for this. Remove the initial get all query, and create a new one only for spell soulfragment. This should bring a list of all ticks of sould fragment as well as the expiration. I just tried it in our last kill log, and I can see the debuff fading from one player and the very next line states the player which is now affected. There you have your source.
Fenrìr
Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:30 am

Re: World of Logs - I need help! :(

Now if we could only get WoL to recognize GoAK for tanking.
Selcouth
Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: World of Logs - I need help! :(

Helped a lot. Thank you! :)