Skip to content
Maintankadin

Looking to buy a new (Wireless?)Headset.

Gab
Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Looking to buy a new (Wireless?)Headset.

So my old Tutle Beach headset is starting to give up the ghost, it's been through a lot. I'm really having a hard time deciding on a new headset but was thinking of possibly going wireless. Before I shell out $300 bucks on an Astro A50 I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with one or any wireless headset for that matter? Is there any significant delay in incoming or outgoing signals? Is interference common? I just don't know.

I was thinking about playing it safe and just getting a Steel Series Siberia V2 but wanted some opinions or experiences on wireless headsets before I make a decision.
Nooska
Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:20 am

Re: Looking to buy a new (Wireless?)Headset.

I picked up the Logitech H700 (I think, logitech is down for maintenance currently when I try to get to it), and have been really happy. It is wireless, charges via a USB cable, and can charge while using if needed, it folds for easy storage and has a pretty clear mic.
Setokaiba
Thu May 09, 2013 3:00 am

Re: Looking to buy a new (Wireless?)Headset.

Bought wireless headset recently and overall really happy.
One thing I suggest - decide whether you need mic in it or you are happy with desktop one?Most gaming wireles headsets will be "not lite", so if desktop mic is an option for you I suggest do that and buy some awesome Sony wireless headset for sound only :)
something like http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/pro ... r-btn200m/
Volitaire
Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 am

Re: Looking to buy a new (Wireless?)Headset.

I am a fan of the Logitech G930
Nordix
Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Looking to buy a new (Wireless?)Headset.

Old thread,lets necro cuz its actual.

I want to buy Steelseries Siberia V2.
thoughts?