Ever since I built my current PC last september, I've had an odd issue where, after I turned my computer off, all of the fans and LED's in the case would remain on, but they'd turn off if I just held down the power button for a few seconds.
Now, I'm currently in the process of moving to a new apartment, and after bringing computer into the new apartment, I've run into an issue where, when I try to boot up the computer, all of the fans and LED's come on, but it doesn't seem like the computer itself is turning on, and I'm not really sure what to make of it.
Before I moved the computer, I noticed that it was fairly dusty, so I cleared it out with a can of compressed air. At one point during this process, I think I might have tilted the can too far over and sprayed some of the liquid, but I'm not sure about that. The only other cause I could think of, would be that something was jostled as we were moving things and might have gotten knocked loose, but I've checked and rechecked all of the connections and I can't seem to find anything loose.
So, if anyone might have an idea as to what might be wrong, I'd greatly appreciate any input.
(I'm posting from a work computer atm, I'll give more details about components and whatnot later after I get home.)
Arnock
Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm
