http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6883108559
or
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6883155199
I need to decide quickly as my desktop actually caught on fire...
Klaudandus
Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Actually, what I linked was an XPS 8300.
One of the problems I have is that building a custom dell, from the website, leads to the computer not shipping till almost two weeks from now... =(
gibborim wrote:Klaudandus wrote:Actually, what I linked was an XPS 8300.
Well, aside from the letters XPS appearing on the case, the specs on the NewEgg item are identical to one of the standard Inspiron 620 builds.One of the problems I have is that building a custom dell, from the website, leads to the computer not shipping till almost two weeks from now... =(
The Inspirons have an estimated ship date of 12/9 on the Dell site, but I can understand that this is an 'I need a computer right now' situation.
If you don't care about the keyboard/mouse http://www.amazon.com/Dell-i620-3790NBK-Inspiron-Desktop/dp/B005KP7HA6 still allows you to get a better card at the same price. If all your gaming consists of is WoW, then the Inspiron 570s all have next day ship out. If your gaming includes things like Skyrim, your are going to need a better video card than the things you linked have and are going to take a beating to get everything fast.