Lately I've been starting to notice the slightly poor performance of my PC in the graphics department, and it's got me wanting to upgrade. However, before I can get any decent graphics card, I need to replace my PSU, which is only 250W.
My PC is a Packard Bell iMedia S3210, and the PSU is mounted in an odd position - it's in a kind of metal sling slotted directly over the motherboard on the side of the case that opens. As a result, I think any PSU I wanted to put in this case would need to be the right size for the sling.
The current PSU is a Hipro HP-D250AA0, and the dimensions are apparently 137x128x64mm. Where can I find a good PSU (400-500W range) that would fit the same dimensions? All the power supplies I'm finding online are listed as 150x140x86mm, so it doesn't seem like they'd fit.
Will I have to resort to buying a new case and swapping the whole PC over to get a larger power supply in?
KysenMurrin
Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 pm
