(Mods if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move)
Format is as follows;
Post your pics of your rig then post its specs and include your clockrates etc for the given components if they are overclocked. If they are stock just put "Stock".

CPU: Intel i7-920 @ 4.2GHz 210X20
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage II Extreme
Memory: 6GB-(3X2) Mushkin Blacklines DDR3 1600 (7-8-7-20) 1.65V
Graphics: EVGA GTX580
Hard Drive Array1: 2X Intel X25-M 60GB SSD's RAID 0 configuration
Hard Drive Array2: 2X Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB 7200RPM
Power Supply: Silverstone DA850
Cooling: Koolance EXOS 2.5, Koolance CPU-345AT Waterblock, 2X Koolance MVR-100 Waterblocks, Koolance MB-ASR2E Waterblock, Koolance VID-NX580 Waterblock
Monitor: ASUS 25.5" LCD
Case: Lian-Li PC-A7010 Solid Aluminum
Keyboard: Logitech G19
Mouse: Logitech G9 Laser
Gaming Pad: Wolfking Warrior
Audio: Logitech G35 Headset, Altec Lansing 550w 5.1 channel speakers
Bling: 3X Yate Loon 120X25mm blue LED fans, Lian-Li acrylic side panel, several pieces of mirror, Razer Exactmat w/ wrist rest.
I will post my updated pics when I get home to upload them, the one I posted is all I have while at work.
updated pics





