Its not necessarily a bad one, but its not the best. I have a crucial one too, but mine is the C300 series
The best SSD is currently considered the C300. It does an extremely smart trick, where it sacrifices write speed, for read speed(at small capacities. at larger capacities it recovers write speeds). Which is an 100% good thing. You'll only ever put your OS, WoW and whatever game you want on it, so essentially, your write speed is insignifigant. You read speed being even faster than normal SSD's, makes it awesome.
There's also talk about 2nd generation SSD's, but I haven't read any reviews, or any non-press talk about it so don't hold up on those for now.
So in essense, you sacrifice write spead (mostly insignifigant) for read speed (very importand). I have one of these on my own rig, and if anything although I have the 64gb version, it still is a powerhouse. Its got WoW,Windows and HoN on it with about 10gb empty space atm.
The other thing you can consider are hybrid SSD/HD drives. They bring the best out of both, and at a better price than a pure SSD.
Just one note to the folks talking about pc stuff, remember that you shouldn't say "A friends of mine SSD asploded, so they are bad". If its a 0.1% failure rate and they replace it for free, within 2 weeks its no biggie. It propably won't happen to you, and if it does, they will replace it.