1. Shannox
2. Majordomo Staghelm
3. Ryolith
4. Baleroc
5. Alysrazor
6. Beth'tilac
7. Ragnaros
REGULAR MODE
So far the logical path in 10 man seems to be: (After downing 6 bosses with my 12/12 reg team I put them in order from easiest to most difficult)
1. Shannox -- coordination (Shannox trash opens gates to Baleroc)
2. Lord Rhyolith -- coordination
3. Beth'tilac -- gear check / assigning roles properly
4. Baleroc -- healer practice
5. Alysrazor -- coordination / CD tank/healer practice / assigning roles properly / reforging tanks to proper DPS levels
(Must kill 5/7 to access following bosses)
6. Majordomo Staghelm -- Gear check. Mechanics are pretty straight forward
7. Ragnaros -- Practice, Practice, more Practice.
Videos
I posted some raw-non-guide youtube videos (w/vent & no silly techno) of our 12/12 regular team killing the first three bosses. With our reg gear and lack of heroic mode experience I hope this helps other casual teams in their attempts.
I'm showing these because reading about the heroic (and highly skilled) players 1 shotting some of these bosses can be disheartening to us "casuals". Here's us, a bunch of noobs making it happen to inspire other noobs that it's possible
All from our hunters PoV which gives a nice overlay of the encounter (sans tank ball shot)
Shannox
Lord Rhyolith
Beth'tilac
