Skip to content
Maintankadin

Karazha requirements/tips? (I read pinned)

Owneri
Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Karazha requirements/tips? (I read pinned)

Yeah, I cant seem to find any topic relating to the minimum stats to have to tank karazhan.
I just dinged 70 and our guild is going to raid soon, me being their MT.
Now I'd need some tips on where to get gear fast, and what stats are min. required to tank karazhan.
I'd really appreciate if someone could give me some info!
_________________
I am paladin.
Tyaera
Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 pm
you could try the karazhan forum

but tell us your current stats at least
_________________
i put the sensual

back into nonconsensual

Owneri
Thu May 01, 2008 4:33 am
Thanks!
Well how do I could those 102.4% together?
_________________
I am paladin.
Owneri
Thu May 01, 2008 9:34 am
When holy shield is active or without holy shield?
_________________
I am paladin.
Solessa
Thu May 01, 2008 9:58 am
Kara is srs bizness.....

But seriously, ton of infor on this on kara thread.


For gear...you dont really even need to be uncrushable for the first couple bosses....bane and prince yes however.

I would suggest at least 250 spell damage 300 is better

11k HP unbuffed.....12k is better
Just realize until you get pulled threw it a couple times that is really the level where pally tanks lag in gear, cuz you just don't have the survivability yet.

Just keep pushing, find a good group and you'll be good.
_________________

Pally Tanking...all the work, half the respect, twice the insults.