Salvation on anyone who's not running a compatible threat meter.
Otherwise as above. That said, on my resto druid I prefer getting Salvation - my mp5 is good enough and my bonus healing is good enough - kings and wisdom do little to help me overall, but Salvation lets me be a little more aggressive about my heals and my positioning, which is key when members are running to and fro and jumping in and out of LoS or what have you.
Standing in one spot at max range may let me avoid aggro, but it makes for poor healing.
When I'm tanking on Wyleai, I put Salvation on everyone. I assume they brought good enough stats and gear, but unless I know they know how to manage their threat, I don't assume they do...
Once a few pulls and Omen tell me they're on top of their game, I'll give them some other buff if they want it.
_________________
