Skip to content
Maintankadin

3% Hit or 3% Spell Avoidance?

Freyna
Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:33 am

3% Hit or 3% Spell Avoidance?

So because I've seen both, I'm debating between 3/3 for Melee hit and 3/3 for Pursuit of Justice for 3% spell miss. Obviously the question is threat or dmg avoidance.

My question goes to the pallies that have seen it all, what do have to look forward to? do I need that extra hit? I mean My last parse said I missed 11% melee, and I always had aggro. Or are their bosses that avoiding spells is like priceless?
_________________
Tyaera
Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:53 am
For raiding, 3% hit wins easily.

For PvP you want PoJ
_________________
i put the sensual

back into nonconsensual

Levantine
Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:19 am
For PvP you probably shouldn't be specced Prot though. Wink
_________________
Freyna
Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:10 am
Rofl. True ^.^
_________________
Baldihar
Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm
I like when the horde back off and start spitting on me Laughing
_________________
Tyaera
Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:37 pm
Precision affects both spell hit and melee hit.

its 3% to both.

And if I recall correctly, Righteous Defense goes off melee hit for some reason, as does Avenger's Shield.
_________________
i put the sensual

back into nonconsensual

Azzinoth
Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:43 pm
I guess melee only precision and POJ would have to be a Rougeadin my bad.