Skip to content
Maintankadin

uncrittable pre level 70

Mortiran
Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:59 pm

uncrittable pre level 70

Anyone able to point me to a chart on uncrittable level prior to level 70 or explain how I can figure it out? Just curious so I know how I am doing while I am leveling up
Nanenroe
Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:31 pm
Your post made me interested, since its something I could be thinking about also.

WoWwiki has a very good page on defence (http://www.wowwiki.com/Defence), where it says the following for an equal level mob:
Vagrant
Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:42 am
+125 defense skill vs mob of your own level (base defense skill maxed) to overcome the default 5% crit chance.
Then additional +5 def vs every level of mob above your own.
_________________
Nord EU
Tyaera
Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:08 pm
So basically you'd need 125 defense on your gear to be uncrittable versus mobs your own level. Add +5 defense rating for every level a mob is higher than you (which happens often pre-70). Also you must continually increase the amount of defense you have because its worth less as you level.

In short: don't bother.
_________________
i put the sensual

back into nonconsensual
Worldie
Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:20 pm
480 defense is uncrittable vs 70. 5 less for each level under 70
_________________

Worldie
Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:03 pm
It's still same, 480 is 70 vs 70, subtract 5 for every mob level to have the minimum defense to be uncrittable vs it.

A lvl 1 with 480 defense is still uncrittable vs a lvl 70 althought getting 480 defense at lvl 1 is quite impossible
_________________