Skip to content
Maintankadin

Shield block makes you uncrittable?

Shamroth
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:46 pm
I must be thinking then that it isn't desireable to count on, since it isn't as reliable as defence...
_________________
Ulushnar
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:58 pm
Yes, you get uncrittable with uncrushable, but you lose it when you lose your ability to block or your Holy Shield charges are used. And since a crit's 200% damage rather than a crushes 150% damage, it's a much more serious problem.
_________________
A Hero desires a Sword, and a Sword desires Truth.

Gamingdevil
Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:22 am
Like others said, you are indeed uncrittable while being uncrushable, but if you can't block for whatever reason, then you're screwed.
I'd rather be safe by having 490 defense, than wiping my raid from time to time because I don't have Holy Shield up (it happens)
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.