Skip to content
Maintankadin

Spiritual Attunement

Jarion
Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:51 am

Spiritual Attunement

Got a mate of mine saying that Spiritual Attunement only returns mana if I get healed by another paladin.

I'm pretty convinced I get mana back from all heals, but the guy maintains that the mana comes only from the heals of other pallies and that it has been that way since the start of WoW.

Can you confirm or deny that spiritual attunement procs off all heals or just pally heals?
_________________
Dorvan
Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:52 am
Your friend is full of it.
_________________
Jarion
Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 am
Thought he was full of crap Smile

Just wanted to make sure with the experts first Very Happy
_________________
kywirelessguy
Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:12 am
spiritual attunement procs if someone else bandages you Very Happy
_________________
Shalindreal
Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:16 am
yeah rofl, while i was leveling my 70 warrior buddy woudl bandage me to fill my mana up lol.

Any heal from an external source that gives hp = mana returned from spiritual attunement, ur friend knows about as much about paladins as i know about gynocology.....wait a minute....nm.

And spiritual attunement wasn't added till BC talents were implemented or later, i can't remember exactly but it sure as hell wasn't there in early wow.
_________________
Splug
Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:51 am
I thought I'd read it in patch notes, but about two weeks ago someone bandaged my paladin in a battleground and SCT reported mana ticks from it. Though, I may just be crazy. I could have sworn Naj'entus is tauntable... (he's not).

-Splug
_________________
(Usually) Prot warrior: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Splug
kalbear
Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:53 am
There are some heals that don't return mana (any heals that are attributed to you instead of the healer such as the healing totem or some odd HoTs) but for the most part, any heals that are attributed to you will return you mana.