Skip to content
Maintankadin

Personal TPS

Brokenone
Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:48 pm

Personal TPS

I read in a thread earlier that it is easy to calculate your TPS looking at a WWS report. Unfortunately, this is beyond my capabilities at this time. Can someone please explain how or just tell me (or both) for the VR kill in this lig?

Thanks =)

http://wowwebstats.com/rc6x1hjpwop4e
_________________
Brokenone
Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:14 pm
awesome thanks ^^
_________________
Eanin
Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:34 pm
I'm interested in being able to do this, as well. Where do you find the threat generated in a fight?
_________________
Eanin
Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:35 pm
I'm interested in being able to do this, as well. Where do you find the threat generated in a fight?
_________________
Brokenone
Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:06 pm
http://wowwebstats.com/vetto4kmjkp3i?s=12362-12835&m

Okay, here is another log. By my calculations using:

"You have to calculate it yourself. All your melee is one threat per point of dmg. All your holy dmg (except holy shield) is 1.9 threat per point of damage. Holy shield is 1.9 * 1.35 * damage.

Now that's threat you directly caused, in the healing portion you'll see some lifeblooms and Prayers of Mending etc, those are considered to have been cast by you, so they help your threat at .5 threat per point healed. Also, mana/health gained from Spiritual Attunement and JoW or Pots give you .5 threat per point gained. Blessing of wisdom does not give you any threat. I think that is pretty much all of it. "

I put out ~743 TPS on the VR death. This seems like a lot, but I don't know for sure. Can someone check my math?
_________________