Skip to content
Maintankadin

Blessing for Heroics?

Eanin
Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:34 am

Blessing for Heroics?

I've always blessed myself with King's for heroics, but the 80 damage reduction and the extra block damage from Sanctuary is starting to look more and more attractive as I gear up.

Any thoughts on which is better? I'm running with T6 people farming badges a lot, so I need to really stay ahead of them in threat.
_________________
Invisusira
Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:40 am
For heroics, my buff preference goes:

1) Wisdom. Between BoW and seal juggling, I rarely have downtime. Plus, the more mana regen you have, the less you have to worry about de-gearing. I typically just throw on my +dmg set for heroics and call it a day. Sometimes I don't even bother with that.

Not that there's anything wrong with no pants.

2) Sanc. Extra threat ftw.

3) Kings. I'll typically join pugs with kings on at first just so people can go "omg ur hp squeeeeee!!" But it's not really needed.

4) Light. You know, for those 4 pally heroic runs.

5) Might. Not really a preference, but if you're running 5 pallys one of them will be buffing imp might because, hey, they're ret. what u gonna do about it????
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Worldie
Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:41 am
Depends on your gear tbh.

If your gear is just sufficient and you lack HP, Kings is the best choice.

If you are doing heroic SH or anyway lots of aoetanking with mages and locks going random AoEs, Sanctuary is also a good choice for the added threat.

If you are outgearing by far, probably Wisdom is best choice since you will be running oom.


And i've done the 5 paladin heroics, i had kings, wisdom (imp), light, sanctuary and might (imp), pure win.
_________________