Skip to content
Maintankadin

Need better threat cycle...

Divinelight
Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:29 pm

Need better threat cycle...

I feel that I'm putting out very low TPS for the gear that I have, +300 spell damage but only 500-700 TPS on most fights :X

My cycle is: SoR>AS>JoR/HS at just about the same time (woot for no GCD on judge)>SoR>Consecration>JoR>HS>SoR>Consecration

Yea it fails pretty hard........

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Divinelight
^Armory.
Ajax
Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:43 am
what i see missing is a JotC after AS this will give you a lot more threat hope this helps
_________________
kalbear
Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:49 pm
You can also judge and reseal at the same time. That will give at least one more swing with SoR per cycle. The typical cycle looks like this:

HS->consecrate->JoR/SoR

With the occasional interleaving of AS as you can, plus hammer of wrath, exorcism as you can.

Also make sure to put in AW in there somewhere.
Divinelight
Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:59 am
I was away from my PC for a few days :X oh well back to the topic...

Claydon
Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:02 am
To mee your threat doesnt seem that low, unless it is more often 500 than 700.

One thing i find really helps is the oil on your weapon.

I often think that i dont have RF on and cofuse myself for a while wondering why my threat sucks and then i remember to oil my weapon Wink
_________________
Snake-Aes
Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 am
I stick to Holy Shield -> Consecration because the tps loss is minimal and the management is much easier.

Usually it's "pre-seal", shoot, "holy shield->Consecration" when they are about 1 second away from melee, "judge->seal" and repeat 'hs->consecration' and 'judge->seal' as needed.
_________________

Tank in Training, group utility perception was so much easier as a dpser <whines>