Skip to content
Maintankadin

5 stack SoV weapon speed normalized?

Dianora
Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:49 pm

5 stack SoV weapon speed normalized?

Now that I have got S2 mace, I noticed that the 5 stack SoV re-apply damage value seemed to be lower than LC mace. Is this re-apply at 5 stack normalized to weapon speed like SoR is?
_________________
Jensaarai
Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:38 pm
it's a static 20ppm

A 3.0 weapon has a 100% chance to proc it.

Anything less and the proc chance is reduced.

LC mace is...2.6? meaning it has a very high chance to proc.

S2 gavel is 1.8? meaning it has a much lower chance.

The 5-stack proc hits when the seal procs, so...same ppm.
_________________
Jensaarai
Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:49 pm
The actual number is lower?

That's weird. I thought it was based on spell damage, which the S2 gavel has more of. /shrug
_________________
Gamingdevil
Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:22 am
I seem to recall, the re-application damage to be normalised yes. I have a 1.6 weapon and it hits for 25 Rolling Eyes
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.