Skip to content
Maintankadin

Question about hit rating

Frickit
Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:17 am

Question about hit rating

I cant seem to find what the ideal amount of hit rating should be. I had well over 30 then I got some upgrades and now I have none. Should I waste gem slots to increase hit rating? Would be sacrificing stamina mostly
_________________
Dorvan
Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:18 am
You need at least 0 hit rating to tank effectively. Hit rating is nice to have, but not worth giving up other stats for. If your gear has it, nifty, if not, don't lose any sleep over it.
_________________
Frickit
Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:27 am
that would be nice if i didnt see my righteous defense, avengers shield and judgements missing significantly more than they used to.

qfmft wtf does that mean
_________________
Guillex
Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:58 am
QFT = Quoted For Truth

QFMFT = Quoted For Mother Fuckin' Truth


The more you know!
_________________
Official thread killer

kalbear
Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:54 pm
Also, judgments don't hit 100% of the time.

Humans suck for determining statistical relevance. If you feel like you're hitting less, you should take some measurements like WWS and look at how many times you miss.