Skip to content
Maintankadin

lowbie threat lvls

blitzwing
Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:40 am

lowbie threat lvls

so, this is just a simple question, but last night I was in ZF, and i found my self haveing to drink after every pull, so i decided to change my threat rotation, I was spamming max rank threat spells when ever possible before then changed it to

initial:
JoR
Conc
SoR

then:
just keep up holy shield and SoR


I was AOE tanking everything just fine with this, i used BoSanc, and ret aura, but should my DPS be doing this little threat at this level? they didnt even have BoSalv....... at some times they weren't even assisting each other......

I am puzzled, is this what pallies do for threat lvl's all the time? is it really that easy?
_________________
Colette
Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:19 pm
I usually end up drinking after every pull. After playing a shadow priest for so long it seems downright strange to have any mana left after a battle.
blitzwing
Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:30 am
shadow priest healers FTL
_________________