Skip to content
Maintankadin

What Blessing to use?

Lalecize
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:13 am

What Blessing to use?

Hey guys,

First a quick intro - Names Lale, I have a 70 Rogue and have just recently rolled a tankadin alt!
He's Level 26, and i must say its plenty of fun.
This site seems to be a very good place for info - so Hello to you - i imagine ill be seeing a bit of you around on here.

I have just got Blessing of Kings, and i have been hitting all the lower level instances (sfk, bfd).

The question i had - Which blessing should i be using on myself?
On one hand i prefer wisdom. It gives me more mp5 (at the moment i burn mana before running out of health).
On the other Blessing of Kings sure rocks by improving everything by 10%.

What would you be using at this level?

p.s. all my adventures of my levelling to 70 are going to be going on this blog - along with a few tankadin write ups. Any help and opinions on any of the topics you may have will be most appreciated. I will be linking these forums in on the blog.
http://sealofrogueshness.blogspot.com/
_________________
See my blog - http://sealofrogueshness.blogspot.com/
Guillex
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:26 pm
Hullo to you, Mr. Kiwi!

That being said ... I'd put BoK on myself, and use S/JoW to keep my mana up at that level.

Unless you're having a problem keeping aggro in a group, that is. If that's the case, then JotC and SoR until you have a threat lead, where you can either judge wisdom/up wisdom, or keep JotC where it is and Seal Wis.

Really depends on the situation, and how your aggro is.
_________________
Official thread killer

Kombo
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:42 pm
i would say use Righteousness + Wisdom till 30, then use light + wisdom till 38, then use wisdom + kings. sanctuary is kinda nice, but its situational, good for aoe pulls, kings is better for bosses due to the stamina and agility you get.
Lalecize
Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:21 pm
Thanks Kombo!

Will do. I have found so far i prefer tanking with locks and mages as my dps sidekicks.

There is nothing more fun than taking 5-10 mobs, and having an AoE fest.
Thats the real reason i rolled a pallytank i think.

Its a nice change from the bread and butter with prot warriors im used to on my rogue...

"sap one, sheep one, trap one"

Worldie
Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:27 am
On last Kara run i ended up first in Dmg meters. Well was a alt run, and we just AoEd everything Smile
_________________

Uthadanin
Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:26 am
I can tell you that my normal instance group was surprised today when I was triple their dps in SM cath... Normally I am stuck playing OT/healer and today we had a 44 preist running with us, finally allowing me to take over for our 39 warrior as tank. They were impressed at how much hitting I can take. I can tell you that you should be very pro-active about tanking if your geared, suited and spec'd for it. Their is still a misconception on some servers that Pallys are a heavily armored healer.