Skip to content
Maintankadin

What am I doing wrong?

Zealis
Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:27 am

What am I doing wrong?

So I've been trying to work up my tanking skills for the past week or two but I'm having trouble in heroics due to a lack of block.

It's starting to frustrate me because I'm trying to get the tanking libram form the badges but I can't take hits well at this point.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightninghoof&n=Zealis

This is a link to my armory page, there are a few things I need to work on getting.

I want to chest out of Mech off the nethermancer, I'm getting a new trinket, although it's not the one form SH, it's the one from the questline in Netherstorm.

Other than that I need to find a good pair of bracers, but am shit out of luck because the only ones that are accessible to me are drops in heroic instances, unless I've missed something in non heroic lvl 70 loot tables.

Any suggestions? am I going about solving the block issue correctly?
_________________
Zealis Level 70 Paladin of Lightinghoof
Caelia
Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:34 am
Bracers of the green fortress. get them crafted!! also change your gems to +12 stam gems on your epic gear or at least get rid of the strength gems, it does you know good what so ever. you really need to get some more avoidance, run some blue instances for better drops. specifically the blue cloak from steamvaults is better than your epic one for avoidance.
_________________
Lamartes
Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:01 am
Imho, you must change some items of your gear: