Skip to content
Maintankadin

Need advice with gearing up my pally

Estevia
Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:19 am

Need advice with gearing up my pally

Hello guys im quite new to the tanking scene and im a bit confused as with how i should gear up my paladin. Currently my gear is as of follow : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Estevia .
I have no idea what type of upgrades i can get and what i should upgrade. I would be very grateful is someone can help me.
Xalran
Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:38 am
I can't see your armory due to firewalls right now.

Basically, shoot for +stam, +defense, and +avoidance gear.

You want to shoot for 490 defense to become uncrittable and 102.6% avoidance to be uncrushable.

For weapon choices, you want a fast attacking weapon typically with spell damage. Continuum blade or Crystalforged Sword are nice, Greatsword of Horrid Dreams works as well.
_________________
Estevia
Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:57 am
I currently have 492 defense, 11k hp, 214 spell damage, 13.12pct dodge, 16.15pct parry, 51.21pct block with holy shield up.
adese
Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:10 am
There are some stickied posts in the Gear forum that list gear to go for, that would probably be a good place to start. Smile
_________________