Skip to content
Maintankadin

World of Logs analysis question

Loliinacan
Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 am

World of Logs analysis question

Hey all, I was looking through my logs this evening, trying to find things I could do better on. Am I just being stupid, or does Guardian of Ancient Kings not show up at all? I looked through multiple logs, and could not find it any where. Including in kills that I know for a fact I used it. What am I missing?
lythac
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 am

Re: World of Logs analysis question

Link to the log?
Loliinacan
Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: World of Logs analysis question

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-uh3ukb7ofvmkdg94/
That is Tuesday's MSV clear.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ql4wvegz3q9ggbm2/
That is last night's HoF. I was dps for the first boss, and even though we did well on Blade Lord last week, this week we had some trouble.

I know for a fact I used GoAK on Elegon and Will for our MSV clear, and I know I used it (I hope) many times on Blade Lord. Just can't seem to find it anywhere.
pbean
Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Re: World of Logs analysis question

A while ago I noticed the same thing and Googling for something like "world of logs guardian of ancient kings" revealed that it was not taken into account. First Google hit is actually a link to this forum: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30777 and second one to a thread on the World of Logs forums: http://forums.worldoflogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1934
Thels
Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: World of Logs analysis question

Raeli's Spell Announcer also doesn't support GoAK for protection, as it doesn't receive any notifications for the ability triggering. Seems that's been broken for quite a while already.

It should work fine for Holy and Retribution.