Skip to content
Maintankadin

lvling Gear: what to look for & keep.

Kivas
Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:26 pm

lvling Gear: what to look for & keep.

hello Very Happy

I have a question on what kind of gear should i be looking for? Just dinged 64 and i have almost a complete set of tanking (stamina heavy, def etc), Spell damage and 'ret' gear.

My question is do i need 3 sets while lvling? When i am aoe grinding should i stick to spell damage or tank gear? When i have my two hander out should i be stacking crit and str or spell damage? a mix?

I got the tanking part down complete with spell damage weapon and defense gear, but everything else i'm a bit lost and my OCD wants my bags as empty as i can have them. Wink
Blaen99
Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:23 am
It's really not worth trying to keep up 3 sets typically while leveling - this does sort of change at 70, depending on how much you respec, but while levelling, even 2 sets is sort of pushing it, as maintenance on them can get excessive during a levelling phase.
_________________
Tbolt
Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:48 am
I'm level 69 now but even before I hit outland I kept anything that gave +healing (plate, mail, leather...) just 'cause sometimes you do have to suck it up and heal. I also hold on to any pieces that give big boosts to stamina and defense. I think I still have some lvl 59 gloves that gave +50 stam or something just in case I have to have the max hit points possible. So basically I have my heal gear, my solo/tank gear and a couple pieces that I interchange in my tank gear to maximize my tanking if needed (usually more defense and stamina at the cost of spell damage). Hope that helps you out a bit.