I've been wondering a bit about what the most effective way to work your way up the guild ladder would be if you are fresh starting out and want to get into one of the cutting edge progression guilds. Obviously no guild will take on an inexperienced player and too rapid guild hopping may make you be percieved as disloyal.
Obviously there are a lot of what ifs. To put things into perspective; what I am asking is what you would do as a player if for example your account got hacked and all your in-game connections had quit wow. How long do you think it would take to get into a world top 100 guild after leveling a fresh pala to lvl 85 and in what way would you approach the task? Creating your own guild and switching server is allowed.
What kind of server would you start out on? I am thinking in terms of guild progress, population amount, population distribution.
Vrimmel
Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 pm
