Skip to content
Maintankadin

Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

masterpoobaa
Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 am

Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

Just throwing this out there guys,
Would anyone find value in a 'Leveling as Prot' guide for 4.2 if I wrote something up?

Cheers
bldavis
Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 am

Re: Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

i would read it!

i am seriously thinking about just leveling my pally prot/holy and selling all the ret gear he has

pveprot pvp anyone?
lythac
Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 am

Re: Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

I would read it, find it interesting and possibly reminisce.

We are talking about a 10-60, 60-70, 70-80 guide?

It would have value, just not for players on Maintankadin :P Its value would be as a post to direct players to from official forums, guildmates and /trade.
masterpoobaa
Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

lythac wrote:I would read it, find it interesting and possibly reminisce.

We are talking about a 10-60, 60-70, 70-80 guide?

It would have value, just not for players on Maintankadin :P Its value would be as a post to direct players to from official forums, guildmates and /trade.


Yeah, proly break it down into digestable chunks...
1-15, 15-60, 60-70, 70-80
Focusing on leveling by questing and instancing - but not battlegrounds as I don't really have experience doing that.
bldavis
Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 am

Re: Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

but pvprot is so fun! (actually it is kinda fun being nearly unkillable)
masterpoobaa
Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 am

Re: Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

Ok, well ill do the questing/grinding/instancing part, you can add bits for pvp.
Macforge
Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

Leveling through dungeons is great practice. I still don't have a second spec. I have a set of gear with crit/haste for doing my daily quests. I love it.
Skye1013
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 am

Re: Query: Leveling as Prot guide?

As I'm contemplating between starting a new pally and just transferring my 81 pally to Alliance side, it would definitely be a great read!