We can bubble to reset stacks of some debuffs, like with Festergut or Halfus's Malevolent Strikes. What's the best way to do this to minimise the chance of the boss killing someone else while you are bubbled?
With Festergut, I used to right click off the bubble icon, but nowadays, I find it tricky to do find the icon and right click it off in time (I guess my UI icons are smaller now). I googled the following macro which looks good:
#showtooltip Divine Shield
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cast Divine Shield
So, I guess the best way to go this is press that macro twice, then hit hand of reckoning? I am assuming there is no point hitting the taunt before the macro or imbetween hitting the macro twice.
I know in some games, a taunt can fixate an enemy on you despite your being invulnerable (Dragon Age's force field comes to mind) but am not sure if it is possible with WoW.
econ21
Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:49 pm
