Yep, by 2% per level. Unless they've changed it (unlikely, but I haven't seen a test of level+4 or higher recently), the miss formula is
- Code: Select all
5%+0.5%*(npc_level-player_level) if (npc_level-player_level)<=2
2%+2.0%*(npc_level-player_level) if (npc_level-player_level)>=3
so it should progress like
- Code: Select all
level+ miss dodge parry
0 5.0% 5.0% 5.0%
1 5.5% 5.5% 5.5%
2 6.0% 6.0% 6.0%
3(boss) 8.0% 6.5% 14.0%
4 10.0% ? ?
5 12.0% ? ?
And so on.
I'm actually not sure about expertise. Dodge is probably 5%+0.5%*(npc_level-player_level), since that's consistent with what we know for level to level+3, but it's possible that the distribution changes at level+3 in such a way that it maintains 6.5% (x1+x2*3=0.065, one free parameter). We know that parry has the same formula up to level+2, but jumps at level+3. This could just be a flat 7.5% added base parry (i.e. parry=12.5%+0.5%*(npc_level-player_level), or it could be a change in scaling (again, x1+x2*3=0.14, one free parameter). A quick google search didn't turn up a reliable source, so without testing it I'm not sure what the answer is.