I have a DK in average gear (item level 354) have been clearing ZG and ZA pretty easily. But there are certain times, especially on dragonhawk boss with all the adds coming out, that I just have no runes and just can not pick up all the adds. I just hate not being able to do anything for 4-5 seconds because all my runes are depleted.
I also have a level 71 prot paladin I been leveling up that I enjoy a lot. It just seems like paladin would be easier to hold AoE agro with because they have shorter AoE cooldowns especially on their cleave attack. At level 85 are pallys easier to maintain agro with over DKs? I know healers say they like having a DK tank but I feel like im spazing out sometimes trying to pick up adds because I dont have any damn runes.
Thomasmgp
Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 am
