I recently ran Heroic Gundrak and was having some serious mana regen issues. I had to sit and drink at least 10 times during the instance, when usually I don't drink at all and only occasionally use Divine Plea.
I had a priest healing me and they kept bubbling (Power Word: Shield) me, which I just feel weird about, but wondered if that might be the problem or if something else was up.
Here is my armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Norgannon&n=Knales
I can't tell you if the priest was disc or holy -- the bubbling lead me to believe that they were disc, but the general healing style, other than that, did not feel like other disc priests I've run with.
I do know that at least one of the melee dpsers was not hitting my target and was probably pulling aggro quite a bit, but no one ever said anything out loud so I considered it a non-issue.
My spell rotation is very standard and I really don't even use consecrate or hammer of the righteous unless there are at least 2-3 mobs, but I was still having issues. Yes, I'm using Blessing of Sanctuary.
Had 2 druids in the group as well, one boomkin and one feral -- think I was getting Improved Gift of the Wild buff and wondered if I was getting missed alot too. But I don't think my avoidance is good enough.
As I'm writing this I am thinking I should have talked to the priest some more and had a detailed look at my combat log to see if there was anything telltale in there, but, alas I did not.
Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
burntpepperoni
Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 am



