Skip to content
Maintankadin

SoV glyph after expertise soft-cap

MrDuck
Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 am

SoV glyph after expertise soft-cap

Hello there, I was trying to see it in my SWS parses and such, but well afterall i'll rather ask your opinions/numbers.

So, i got my malygs legs, a while ago, and that brought me to 26 expertise without SoV. From what i've noticed now,with the glyph, i have 4% chance to be parried on average boss, 0% dodge (obviously), and HotR, in each log parse i've checked(where i had my usual MT gear equipped) only misses on my usual miss rate, but doesnt seem to get deflected/dodged at all either. So, since the only attack that seems affected by expertise over 26 is autoattack, what glyph would you suggest to use instead?
_________________

amh
Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 am
You´ve got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41092 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41100 I reckon?

The rest are pretty meh.. I guess exorcism is the least meh. I avoid AS cause I like the utilty of a 3-target ranged attack.

Personally I´d just keep the SoV-glyph, soft-capped or not. Makes swapping gear a bit more flexible.

(I actually have the glyph of HL instead of judgement. Can´t be arsed reglyphing every time I respec, and healing without it is just a pain)
_________________
Paladin
Deathnugget
A priest called Beer
MrDuck
Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 am
Smile Alright thanks, yep i have the judgement and RD glyphs, so i'll probably go for exorcism, or just keep the sov one with a hope there'll be less expertise on gear in ulduar,or maybe LL drops anytime soon.. ^^
_________________