Skip to content
Maintankadin

Understanding the Tankadin Addon

Denver Dave
Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Understanding the Tankadin Addon

I got the Tankadin Addon, but I'm having a slight issue with it. i can mouse over it, and get my TPS from each Mob, but is there a way to see my Realtime threat, perhaps in comparison to everyone elses?

I'm just trying to get the hang of holding aggro, which means keeping high threat... Yes?
amh
Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:32 am
OP: Sounds like you´re using Tankadin TPS. Tankadin itself has nothing to do with threat :) If you´ve got FuBar set up, I think you can see your tps in the field you mouse-over to see each mob/fight.

Either way, Omen is pretty accurate on real-time threat. Updated every five, ten seconds or so?
_________________
Paladin
Deathnugget
A priest called Beer
Denver Dave
Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:01 pm
Alright, Omen it is.

I have Recount, but that doesn't seem to show threat.

::goes and gets Omen::