I sincerely hope that this question or, indeed, answers aren't posted somewhere obvious; if they are, I apologise in advance.
I've not been Protection spec for an awful long time- haven't run that many instances (pugophobic), but I have recently joined a friendly guild and want to be all I can be. God, that sounds so Ah-merry-can...
Anyhoo, I've crafted the required bits and bobs- Titansteel Trio, mace, daunting and tempered Saronite bits, gems that seem to make sense. Admittedly some stuff is woefully sub par- check my armoury if you want a giggle:)
My question is this; I am crit-capped at 542, 22k HP, 22k armour, so I know I'm ok for entry level heroics. My Combined block needs a lot of work- will this sort itself out as I purchase Badge gear and collect HC drops, or do I need to be looking elsewhere? Can't see useful enchants etc so I really hope so.
Any useful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Hell, I'd even appreciate being told "It's on this forum page <link> you blind bugger"
Cheers, and sorry for great wall of text.
Kyt
_________________

