We've not yet attempted Malygos. I was trying to work out a timeline. We goofed off quite a bit and were slow to start raid progression, but now that it's moving, I'm trying to get an idea of what it takes.
We've cleared Nax 10 with the exception of KT (I'm never online so I can't tell you why he's not down yet.)
Patchwerk gave us a problem the first 2 runs, but now he's easy. Thaddius is pretty easy too. (Yay for DPS).
Our healers and DPS are very well geared, and generally well skilled players, but nobody has been to EoE so fight knowledge is only what we've read.
All paladins are block capped, with the lowest at about 23,000 health unbuffed.
Our warriors and DKs are substantially higher, as is our single bear.
Our lowest DPS is usually 1900-2000 range, while our highest is 2600 or so, so we do have a wide range of DPS.
_________________
