Skip to content
Maintankadin

BoM vs Battle Shout

Cerwillis
Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 am

BoM vs Battle Shout

I was in a OS25 PUG last night and the holy had kings, so I went about blessing everyone by class, instead of figuring out who was specced whatever, I just did wis for the druids (2 trees 1 feral) and sanctuary on the DKs, as my OT was DK. After the first pull, I get "Give the DKs Might", so I do, then it gets knocked off by Battle shout and the next break "Give the DKs Might", etc. I explained to them that BS was taking it away, and they understood (i think) and so I put sanctuary back on them. Question is how this is normally dealt with in a 25 with no ret for imp BoM.
_________________
Majiben
Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:09 am
BS for everyone but the hunters who are usually out of range.
_________________
amh
Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:39 am
Posted this on our guild forums after a raid where no-one would stop twining about their buffs. Won't help much for a pug, but I found it effective in-guild at least :)