I quit wow about 6 months ago. Got a feral druid tank up to 70 and into kara and quit because i was always forced to ot because of stupid crushing blows. Just messing around on my lvl 30 paladin and respeced prot and I fell in love with paladins and tanking all over again =). Lvled him to 55 and stopped due to some irl stuff. I am returning wow with my paladin as my main and I have some quick questioned I would like answered before i hit outlands again.
(Spec)
I plan on lvling prot and aoe grind but I am confused on some talents and which talents i should be taking first. I cant decide if i should get guarded by the light or touched by the light first. Also should i get imp hammer of justice or imp devo. Imp devo would be good for instances and raids but i would suspect i would have to use ret aura to hold aggro because odds are you are running with retarded dpsers(atleast in 5man).
(Gear/PvP)
I would guess there is still a steady stream of deathknights lvling on most servers. Am i going to get owned by every dk in hellfire because he is starting out with better gear? I know that gear, skill and class play a factor in deciding who is going to win a fight. Say both me(prot pally) and the dk are equally skilled and equally geared. who would win? Also at what lvl would our gear start to even out?
Thanks in advance to any help you can offer.
Tazok
Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:04 pm
