Skip to content
Maintankadin

please help with terms.

phacade
Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 am

please help with terms.

I am new to the game and I could use some clarification. I have a 55 pally and a 63 dk.

I see all these terms like strength, stamina, agility, intellect, etc... What does those transfer to?

health? mana regen? please help.

Also, what does resiliance mean? whats it for?
phacade
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:33 pm
sorry I should have said...I am at work, and can only access certain sites. I wish I could look on wowwiki, or wowhead, or most other sites.. Sad
Arnock
Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:35 pm
Strength gives 2 attack power each
Stamina gives 10 health per point
Agility gives a small amount of crit and dodge per point
Spirit gives out of combat health and mana regen
Intellect gives 15 mana per point


EDIT: Resilience reduces your chance to be crit, and reduces the damage you take from critical strikes and Damage over time effects
_________________


Prot gear if armory is ret
Kalakaua
Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:16 am
read the maintankadin 101 post at the top of this page.