Skip to content
Maintankadin

Glyphs

krauly
Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 am

Glyphs

Hello everyone,

I apologize in advance if this has been asked before, but i have looked around and searched and couldn't seem to find my answer.
The question is very simple actually. What glyphs should i have as a lvl80 tank (doing heroics, semi epic gear).

Thanks for the help!

~Jack (AKA - Jackspeare/Wildhammer)
_________________
Majiben
Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:34 am
Read FAQ in advanced training.
_________________
krauly
Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Thank you !
_________________
bub64882
Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:48 pm
LOH mana return and Sense Undead seem to be the only truly valuable minor glyphs that i can find.
_________________
krauly
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:49 am
When you say mana return, I assume you mean "Glyph of Spiritual Attunement"?

~I am NOT a minor miner !
_________________
Thanehand
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 am
No, Minor Glyph called Glyph of Lay on Hands, or something similar. Increases mana return from using LOH
_________________
krauly
Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:01 am
I see.
I have the following:

Major
Glyph of seal of vengeance
Glyph of Righteous Defense
Glyph of Judgement

Minor
Glyph of sense undead
Glyph of lay on hands

that leaves one more minor glyph i need. which one should i go for? the FAQ doesn't say.
_________________
Palalaladin
Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 am
i use seal of wisdom, as emergency no mana tool, you can cast this for 1/2 of mana and then use it for more mana Smile.

i started to use exorcism instead of judge, dunno, just getting used to it, naxx is almost fully undead so some decent use there and the CD is nice.
_________________
phaqueue
Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:47 am
Other option I've seen for minor is the BoK one for ease of buffing...

really just depends on your situation - there is not right answer here... they are all meh except the ones you're using..
_________________
polpak
Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:28 am
I've been using:

Glyph of Rightious Defense
Glyph of Spiritual Attunement
Glyph of Vengence

I was using Judgement glyph, but I like the mana boost from SA as I do a lot of pugs and some disc priests use far too many shields....