Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ret Aura - Damage Feedback

Baelor
Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:39 am

Ret Aura - Damage Feedback

I used the search function and couldn't find something short order. Feel free to lock/delete this thread if I'm just too blind to see what I'm looking for.

Retribution Aura deals damage to attackers of anyone under the aura's effects. Previous to WotLK, it would trigger only when you or your ally took damage from a melee (or ranged physical?) attack.

Has this changed at all in WotLK? Does the damage get dished out if an attack is fully blocked? What about when it's parried? I assume that no damage is reflected when an attack is dodged.
_________________
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Retribution is at hand.
kenshin648
Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:56 am
In order for retribution aura to tick, you need to take damage.
_________________
I can has moar to horde side on Muradin?