Skip to content
Maintankadin

Reputation Rewards

priss
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Reputation Rewards

Anyone know of any good WotLK rep guides for tanks? What we should do first and so on for rep rewards? Thought I would find one here, but alas....

Cheers!
Levantine
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:50 pm
I went Wyrmrest -> Argent Crusade -> Kirin Tor (fuck you, Gal'darah). All the while doing my Hodir dailies.
_________________
Levantine: 10/15 Nax (10), Sarth+0 (10), 4/15 Nax (25), Sarth+0 (25)
Anzen: 1/1 Hogger (40)
Invisusira
Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:08 pm
My suggested order:

Argent Crusade for Head Enchant
Wrymcrest for Boots/Chest
Kirin'tor for Gloves (I think I actually did this second, since I got some other blue boots and chest from dungeons).
_________________
armory | youtube | pally stole my bike
HinataDestiny
Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:55 pm
Really belongs in the either Basic Training or Gear Questions and Advice...this forum is suppose to be for past messages worth keeping (hence the sticky at the top)
_________________
Naecroknight of Reverb - 80 - Arygos