Skip to content
Maintankadin

What judgement do you use?

Buldozer
Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:35 am

What judgement do you use?

To start, I'm a BE using a king's defender with mongoose (so I usually use SoBlood)... I have 123 spell damage unbuffed, but haven't had any major problems with threat. I'd like to know your standpoints on what judgements you prefer to use for bosses, and in raid environments specifically.

Basically I wanted to ask everyone what seals they mainly put on bosses. I've always put wisdom up because I never felt the need to take wisdom away from the raid so I can increase my threat slightly.

Raiding alliance as a priest pre-BC I loved JoW, every time I ran low on mana I could let a healer know I'm sitting out for 15 secs to wand back to full mana. Keeping JoW up passively gives all dps with a mana bar a great deal of mana. Hunters especially love this, as it procs off every hit saving them mana pots.

Also, even though mana normally isn't the problem... this ensures that my mana pool doesn't disappear for good.

So basically JOW is a raid pleaser.

I haven't ever tried out JoC, but I imagine it to be pretty nice for some fights. The best I see it doing is for Leotheras, increasing my AS after whirlwinds might be nice, as some DPS doesn't want to hold back because hes on farm status.

Like I said before, I run with a Kings Defender and use SoB.... something I've been wanting to change but that S2 Mace is so expensive for my PVE whoring ass. Threat isn't a problem for me even with low spell damage, but I want to ensure my threat is where it should be so my DPS never holds back.

Let me know what you guys like to use and when... given you don't have a lolretpally to keep JoC up for you. I haven't ever used JoC and I don't want to let my hunters down by knocking off their favorite debuff unless it is a major upgrade.

Also, anyone ever use JoL? Never really seemed too useful to me =\
_________________
Rainge
Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:05 pm
"It depends."

I'll situationally switch. I almost always lead with Crusader for getting a hefty lead in threat. Once that's established, I'll determine what works best. For bosses that don't hit hard enough to keep my mana up from heals, I'll keep Crusader and downrank my skills to conserve. Otherwise, the raid gets wisdom.
Buldozer
Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:29 pm
Well, it looks like you guys are pretty much on the same page as I am. I've always put JoW up, was just wondering if you guys had any fights you liked it in particular.

thanks!
_________________