Skip to content
Maintankadin

Libram of Obstruction and ShoR

WATERBOYsh
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Libram of Obstruction and ShoR

I got the libram a couple of days ago, but have just noticed something odd. My ShoR does the same amount of damage regardless of it I have the 5 sec buff up after judging. I have 917 BV and ShoR is hitting for 2562 no matter if I judge first or not. I know people here have been talking about how it effects our ShoR hits plus mitigation and thats why its so awesome, so I don't understand why my ShoR isnt doing an extra damage. I can confirm that when I judge, the block value on the character sheet goes up to about 1300 something, and when I block I will block a lot more, it just isn't translating into extra ShoR damage.
_________________
Majiben
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:51 pm
will look into it.
_________________
Marium
Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:28 am
Try taking it off and putting it back on. Mines working just fine, I hit for about 2700 with it procced but I'm only hitting for 2k w/o it procced and I have more BV than you (1056). You might be bugged in a good way.
_________________
Claydon
Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:24 am
Mine is working as intended

hit for about 2k without judging and 2.6/7k after judge
_________________
WATERBOYsh
Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:35 pm
I indeed was bugged in a good way. I was logged in while I typed the OP, but after logging out and logging back in later, my ShoR started doing a little over 1900 if I didn't judge. To bad it didn't stay always doing the higher damage...
_________________
maulall
Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 am
Sorry to necro this thread, but I am having trouble with my libram of obstruction. After I judge the first ShoR hits for the increased value, but if I don't refresh the judgment before the next one its is back to pre libram values. Is anyone else seeing this happen to them?

Edit: this is with the judgment still active on the target
_________________
fuzzygeek
Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 am
The increased BV is only active for 5 seconds.
_________________
maulall
Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:29 am
Oh my for some reason I missed that part. Thanks for not giving mean the L2R tooltips answer! Laughing
_________________
fuzzygeek
Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:22 pm
P.S. l2read tooltips.
_________________