Skip to content
Maintankadin

Judgment of the Just ???

jcamper1337
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:55 am

Judgment of the Just ???

Is it worth it . I didnt Spec into it because I belived it was not gonna work on bosses. Reading throught the site I saw that its been working on bosses Now.

Im just woundring if any tankadins have used it and seen great dammage reductions? I personally thought of it as a PVP tallent and not a PVE talent.

IF it does work and it is Viable Would it be worth 1 Point or 2 points into it ?

Then if it is I guess Id steal a point out of Imp Judgment for it
_________________
Majiben
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:57 am
Always Max Out Your Mitigation Talents Including JotJ.

Also belongs in the talents forum.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Elsie
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 pm
yes, unless you run with a death knight 100% of the time, as their -20% is part of their rotation. In which case you still want 2/2 incase he dies. I'm not sure why you would think bosses are unaffected since they have always been affected by thunderclap and thunderfury.
Mortehl
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 pm
Moved to Basic Training.
_________________
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Subject
Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:47 am
Skipped personally, as we have 2 DKs in our raids currently one being the OT as well as a Warrior who can TC if needed if all 3 are dead its most likely a wipe anyway. For 5mans I could use it but im specced for 10mans.
_________________
Regretful - Female Blood Elf Paladin of Mannoroth
Subject - Male Human Paladin of Arthas (Sold Pre-2.4)
Thels
Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:07 am
It's our equivalent of Thunder Clap, so yes, it works, and no, it doesn't stack with Thunder Clap or the equivalents of the Death Knight and Druid.

I thought like you that it's like Vindication, but was happy to learn it does work on bosses. Finally I don't have to rely on Warriors keeping up TC for me, or tanking my trash mob right next to a Warrior tanking his to leech TC.
_________________


Zoe's guide to building your tankadin