Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which threat add on?

Shibui
Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:45 am

Which threat add on?

Just curious as to what everyone uses for threat...
Lore
Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:58 am
Pretty sure Omen officially qualifies as "Better than KTM in every way" at this point.

The only thing Omen doesn't have that I miss from KTM is the personal threat stats.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Abian
Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:17 am
Omen gets my vote, it works and it's not a resource hog.
_________________
quoll
Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:48 am
Omen all the way
_________________
stormknight
Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:34 pm
Omen.
_________________
Maruko_
Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:19 pm
Both KTM and Omen.

The majority of my raid group still use KTM, so I have to have it for them, but I am slowly converting everyone over to Omen Wink
_________________

(not always accurate, I spec holy for arena)
Lore
Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:48 pm
>.>

We've got half the raid using KTM and half using Omen and haven't had any troubles whatsoever.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Kaelie
Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:26 pm
Addons are open source, there shouldn't be any issues with syncing; Omen coders can see exactly what KTM sends out when it syncs and what it wants to get back.
_________________

Soulbreaker
Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:45 pm
Omen for threat measuring goodness
_________________
cdan
Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:15 am
Had problems with both recently. In group runs I haven't been seeing the entire group's threat details. It doesn't always happen, but it has happened for 3/4 of the groups I have run lately. Only seeing the melee classes threat - and I've checked the settings to make sure I'm not just seeing the wrong classes.
It works in raids though.
Both are the latest versions too so its not a "need to upgrade" issue.