Forgive the newbie question, I have read alot of the posts here, and I don't recall seeing this asked. I have recently gone protection spec, and I know what I should be aiming for to tank in instances and such, but I am not sure about soloing. When you guys are out by yourself questing or grinding, do you still wear your tanking gear, or do you have a seperate set of gear you wear?
When I am questing by myself, I use a higher dps weapon, and replace a few of my defense pieces with pieces with more spellpower, but I am not sure it is making much of a difference, things seem to die just the same as when I wear my full tanking gear.
I would appeciate any suggestions on what type of gear you wear when solo questing. Thanks.
_________________
Gornack - 68 Paladin - Arygos
GM of <Vanguard of Fury>
gornack
Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:57 pm





