Skip to content
Maintankadin

Blessing Preferences for Raids.

Caerdwynn
Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:26 am

Blessing Preferences for Raids.

Forgive me if this topic is covered elsewhere. I took a cursory look around, and didn't see anything.

I posed this question to my guild this week, and now I'm throwing it out to you guys. I deal with buff assignments for guild raids. This is the current order I use when assigning buffs, priority-wise. I disagree with the list posted on the WoW Paladin forums, so here's my own incarnation.

Read from left to right.

I'm looking for feedback here. Is there anything you guys disagree with? If so, why? Just trying to put a "master list" together.

Thanks Very Happy



Druid (boomkins): Wisdom > Salvation > Kings > Light
Druid (trees): Wisdom > Kings > Salvation > Light
Druid (cats): Salvation > Might > Kings > Light
Druid (bears): Kings > Might > Light > Sanctuary
Hunter: Might > Kings > Wisdom > Salvation > Light
Mage: Salvation > Wisdom > Kings > Light
Paladin (holy): Kings > Wisdom > Light > Salvation
Paladin (prot): Kings > Wisdom > Sanctuary > Light > Might
Paladin (Lore): Salvation > Freedom > Protection > Sacrifice
Priest (holy): Wisdom > Salvation > Kings > Light
Priest (shadow): Salvation > Wisdom > Kings > Light
Rogue: Salvation > Might > Kings > Light
Warlock: Salvation > Kings > Wisdom > Light
Shaman (resto): Wisdom > Kings > Salvation > Light
Shaman (ele): Salvation > Kings > Wisdom > Light
Shaman (enh): Salvation > Kings > Might > Light
Warrior (tank): Kings > Light > Might > Sanctuary
Warrior (dps): Salvation > Might > Kings > Light
_________________


Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can I get Might or Kings instead?"
Vanifae
Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:32 am
I would give my Warriors, Kings or Might before I give them Salvation, in Battle or Berserker stance they already have a passive threat reduction. Same with Rogues or Feral druids in cat form.

I don't feed into the Salvation gives more dps hype, it raises the ceiling for classes that lack threat reduction skills, but really you should be able to maintain a high level of threat to stay ahead of these classes.
_________________
Visit my crappy blog... Nerf This...
Elthar
Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:34 am
When holy I'd rather have wisdom than kings - 41+ mp/5 is more use to me than an extra 1k mana and 20ish healing.
Igrado
Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:01 am
about the fight over how to buff the paladins, this is a dumb fight.

If there are 2 paladins, in any roles, the pallies will have access to BOTH K and W.

If there is only 1 paladin, it is you, and you can buff yourself however you damn well please.

lol, duh Razz
_________________

"And were I e'en to die, the cursed enemy would not tear his gaze from me for fear that I should rise back up."