Skip to content
Maintankadin

Libram of Repentance exact block rating

Baelor
Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:47 pm

Libram of Repentance exact block rating

Okay, so, I've been playing with my calculator, and I just wanted to point this out, as I'm not sure if anyone really took notice.

When epics were buffed a few patches back, the Libram of Repentance jumped from 40 to 42 block rating. While seemingly insignificant, this has an effect on crush-crunchers and their ability to stack a little more stamina or spell damage or what-have-you. Taking into account that 7.9 block rating = 1% block at 70, our Holy Shield grants 35.3% block rating with this Libram equipped, .3% more than the usual calculation of 35% that's bandied around the forums.

So, when you're calculating uncrushability, if you're a few tenths of a percent short, don't sweat it. You're actually covered.
_________________
GM of <Adaptation>
Stats below usually unbuffed w/o Devo Aura

1617 heal, 118 mp5, & 14.24% crit heal set
jere
Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:13 pm
I think it is actually:

42/(82/52*5) = 5.326829268% with the 29268 repeating



Sorry, I was bored =)
_________________
Lorath
Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:48 am
TankPoints.
Has calculator ingame. You can add/subtract stats as you please and see where you are and go with say a new shield or just about anything. No tank should be without it imo.... just too good to leave out.

Permalink to latest version. (39364 fyi)
http://files.wowace.com/TankPoints/TankPoints.zip
_________________
Lorath, 70 Swedish Viking Tankadin, EU Bloodhoof
www.thefallenorder.com
Lonso
Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:14 am
What he said. Use TankPoints. Also, RatingBuster will convert all the various ratings on tooltips to percentages. It also adds the impact on dodge that agi has and things like that.
_________________